

My first pages based on the challenges over at The paper cut.
My first pages based on the challenges over at The paper cut.
This is the cover for my album and page one about Erika, the friend who introduced me to Twilight! She was nice enough to meet me in the library so I could get a picture for my LO. She even wore her Twilight shirt and replica of Bella's bracelet. I have decided that every page will have glitter because the best things in the world sparkle.

love it. first i have to know how you got the "Twilight" cut, is it cricut or handcut. i needs to know.
ReplyDeletesecond. your the bomb.com i love that you did a album cover and page and dragged your friend to the library to take a picture for my challenges! AAAAAAAAAH i love!!! brownie points girfriend!!
OMG!!!!!!!! that is cool! CP is the queen of awesome challenges
ReplyDeletelol Jessie!! I love that you are going to put glitter on all the pages! That is just AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! I LOVE your title page! You wear your Twilight love proud! Great pages!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete