you cheater!!!! lol i woun't hold it against you!!!!!!!!! this is gonna be so hard to choose. fantastic layout girlfriend!!!!!!!! you ladies are upping the ante!
I love that you scanned a page and THEN tore it...great idea! The vintage feel you have with the photos is awesome, I love that one of him in front of the panel *fans self* AND OMG BT, AT...bahaha, awesome! Great page!
This is awesome! Did you tear a page out of your book or did you scan it? I love this!
ReplyDeleteI scanned and then tore the copy - cheater!
ReplyDeletecool jessie~! love those flare buttons
ReplyDeleteawesome page!
ReplyDeleteyou cheater!!!! lol i woun't hold it against you!!!!!!!!! this is gonna be so hard to choose. fantastic layout girlfriend!!!!!!!! you ladies are upping the ante!
ReplyDeleteI love that you scanned a page and THEN tore it...great idea! The vintage feel you have with the photos is awesome, I love that one of him in front of the panel *fans self* AND OMG BT, AT...bahaha, awesome! Great page!
ReplyDelete